- From May.1st until Oct.30th: 150,- Euros
- From Nov.1st until Apr.30th: 165,- Euros
- New year’s eve and Carnival: 185,- Euros
- Each additional person costs 30,- Euros
- Kids up to 12 years old costs 15,- Euros
- Any entrance fees are not included in the price
Do you want to experience the atmosphere of the nightlife in Rio?
After-work parties invite you to eat and drink and original samba venues with live music will make you put on your dancing feet until late. The district of Lapa was a dilapidated neighborhood in the center of Rio until a few years ago, but nowadays it is one of the most well-known addresses for music and gastronomy in Rio de Janeiro. Various samba schools can be visited from December to February whereas tourist samba shows like “Plataforma” can be seen during the whole year.
If there are any special events, we will naturally include them in our “Rio by Night” tour.
Any individual wishes we’ll take into account.
Our tours are performed in a private car. Please, inform us how many persons and how many days you will stay in the city. So we can check our availability and recommend the best days.
We pick you up at your accommodation.
Fill out the form and we will contact you soon. It will be an honor to show you the nightlife of our exciting city!