In our tour “Rio Classic” we will give you an overview over the city of Rio de Janeiro. If you don’t have much time, we can show you the two main attractions of the city, the Sugarloaf and the Christ statue, over the course of one day. If you have more time, we suggest that you book a 2-day tour since the city has so much to offer.
The viewpoint Dona Marta is always included in the tour.
We will also visit the bohemian neighborhood of Santa Teresa where we will take a break for a snack and an excellent coffee. Afterwards, we will see the tile stairs of the Chilean artist Jorge Selarón which served as the setting for video clips of U2 and rap artist Snoop Dogg. The metropolitan cathedral of Rio de Janeiro in the center and a visit to the Sambadrome and the Maracanã will conclude our tour.
We are flexible and offer you to replace any one of the above mentioned attractions with one of the following options:
– Favela Santa Marta
– The port with its many interesting museums
– Café Colombo and Theater Municipal in the center
– Car drive and short walk through the Tijuca Forest
– Vista Chinesa
– Botanic Garden
– Pepino Beach in São Conrado to watch the kite gliders or fly one ourselves
* If you want, you can also let us do the planning and surprise you.
* On the day of the tour, we can still plan a route together which fits your personal wishes and expectations.
* All attractions are dependant on the weather, the traffic, large events and the main season which is from the beginning of December until Easter.
Any individual wish we’ll take into account.
Each additional Person: +30 €
Kids & adolescents 12y – 18y: +15 €
Entry tickets are not included and must be purchased on the spot.
CORCOVADO – CHRIST STATUE
By car or minivan ~10 €
By train ~20 €
– no discounts for non-residents –
By cable car ~20 €
(50% discount < 21y and >60y)
Duration: 8 hours